Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Visual Stem of Love....Please Help?

Lately, the sight of other beautiful woman around me has been affecting my perception of my own wife. My wife and I just celebrated our first anniversary and I vowed to do away with , which was somewhat of a problem in our first year. My wife is Gorgeous; she just has a rather large stomach and not much of a backside(). And when I’m bombarded with images of woman on TV and Movies and even Wal-mart with all these great features, it’s a little difficult for me to get intimate with my own wife. I’m looking for help from anyone who can relate to my problem. Is there anyone who is happily married, and is not in the ideal physical shape, and can tell me how they continue to enjoy their life? Is there someone who can give me some advice on how to either help my wife tone up her stomach, or help me to appreciate my wife the way I did when I first met her. I really don’t know what my problem is. She completely satisfies my ual Physical needs 130%, but it’s just the visual stimulation that I’m lacking. And I have no interest in cheating because I love her to death and don’t even want to touch another female, not even at a strip club. Although, I am curious as to what a flat stomach and full perky actually feel like. I doubt that it adds anything to the actual ual feeling; however, it’s that visual thing that keeps me struggling and fighting my addiction and keeps me fighting for my Love life with my Lovely Wife. Someone, please help in any way you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment