Tuesday, January 10, 2012

He says he doesnt need me anymore but i was useful at first-whys he saying this ?

ok im not sure where to start but after working with my friend for the past year we formed a good friendship but ive always had feelings for him. he had a breakdown earlier in the year which i helped him through and have been there for him a lot-lending money etc basically a very good friend. lately hes hardly called and i feel redundant as if im no use anymore and im upset we rowed over this. im not selfish and want him to do well. ive helped him through 3 exams and still really like him but feel so empty now. do you think he values me at all and will he still need me or shall i just be cool and perhaps he'll realise what he had please advise im so distraught i just want him to realise what hes got but i fear he never will whats wrong with me ? shall i just act like im not worried and hopefully he might see what he had im gutted

No comments:

Post a Comment